Our studio classes are starting from 6th August 2020 with all necessary precautions on prevention of COVID 19. Call us to know more
From Aug 5th 2020 our studio is opening up with all necessary precautions like thermal sensor, sanitation, max 10 member per session, hand sanitizer, social distancing etc. You can veru safely practice at our studio
Online classes going on Call us at 9980802351
Hi, Inviting all for the international yoga day celebration organised by 6amyoga.
1. Yoga practice as per Ayush ministry protocol
2. An informative motivational talk by Dr Usha Kathyayani, MD- Yoga philosophy and health. Guest faculty at SVYASA University, Lecturer at Narayana Hrudayalaya on car...
Teacher training course, graduation ceremony
New Teacher Training batch to start from SEP 1st 2018
Consistent practice never fails
- R K6 am yoga is a place run by a dedicated professional and authority in Yoga Mr.Shivakumar. His passion for yoga and making it as a way of life for others is truly commendable. I wish 6 am yoga all the very best in its future endeavours.
- Nagaarjun SI have been learning yoga here for past 1 year. It has been an amazing experience with Sivakumar sir. His good techniques for advanced asanas has taken my yoga skills to next level. He keeps on increasing the bar for me everyday. Master puts all his heart and soul in running this institution.
- Priti SI've been learning yoga hear for the past 2 and half years now...and I've never had to look for another place. Best place to not only practice but also learn what yoga really is. The teacher Sivakumar is life changer for me. 6am yoga gets the best out of me everyday!
|Mon:||6:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Tue:||6:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Wed:||6:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Thu:||6:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Fri:||6:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Sat:||6:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Sun:||6:00 AM – 9:00 PM|